You can create flows via FL0's UI.
To create a flow, follow these steps:
- Open a project.
- In the Explorer pane, click Create new.
- Click Flow.
- Enter a name for the flow.
- Select a flow type.
The following screenshot shows the available options:
By default, all flows have a Start component. This component:
- defines the flow's settings
- is the first step in the flow to run
- can't be removed from the flow
To configure the flow's settings, click the Start component.
The available settings for the Start component depend on the flow's type, but flows are otherwise consistent in their behavior.
Note: Changes to a flow are not automatically saved. You must click the Save button to save changes to the flow.
Updated 2 months ago