In FL0, custom integrations let anyone extend FL0 in powerful ways. You can then upload these integrations to the marketplace and share them with others.
This section of the documentation explains how to create custom integrations.
A custom integration can do the following things:
- Add entirely new components to a workspace.
- Programmatically create databases on behalf of the user.
- Programmatically create flows on behalf of the user.
- Integrations are hosted on FL0's infrastructure.
- Integrations can communicate with external services via HTTP requests.
- Integrations must be created with TypeScript.
- Distributing integrations via the marketplace requires approval from FL0.
Updated 8 months ago