This part of the tutorial series shouldn't be too taxing: the goal is to create a flow that retrieves the levels from the database. (This is mostly the same as retrieving the list of badges.)
- In the Explorer pane, click Create new.
- Select API.
- Type Get levels.
- Tap the Return key.
- Open the Start component.
- From the Method dropdown, select GET.
- In the URL field, enter /get-badges.
- Add a Select component to the flow.
- Rename the component to selectLevels.
- From the Table dropdown, select levels.
- Add an End component to the flow.
- From the Status Code dropdown, select 200 OK.
- From the Content Type dropdown, select filePath.
- In the Body field, enter
This is what the complete flow looks like:
Updated about 2 months ago