In this tutorial series, we're going to use FL0 to create the backend of R3wards.
R3wards is a web-based application for assigning levels, points, and badges to a user. It's comparable to the achievement systems that are found in many video games.
You can play around with R3wards here:
These are the notable features:
- You can increment a user's points
- When the user reaches a certain points threshold, their level changes
- At each level, the user receives a new badge
- Users can also receive badges at arbitrary times
- You can reset a user's points and level
The backend of this example is completely implemented in FL0, by the end of this tutorial, you'll be able to replace the existing backend with a backend you've created yourself.
Updated about 2 months ago